Discover the 3 Most Effective Chiropractic Treatments to Relieve Your Pain Fast, Reduce Muscle Spasms Quickly and Regain Your Mobility!
Try Our $47 New Patient Special! Call (513) 385-2273
The $47 New Patient Special Includes 8 Parts:
1. Private Consultation: To determine if chiropractic is right for your specific problem.
Orthopedic and Neurological Examinations: To determine the exact area of involvement and the magnitude or your problem.
2. Range of Motion Tests: This helps us find exactly which joints are restricted and causing your pain.
3. Nerve Tests: This helps determine which specific nerve is causing your pain.
4. Muscle Tests: Testing your muscles helps us isolated exactly which muscles are painful, weak or in spasm.
5. Orthopedic Joint Tests: This is a series of maneuvers to isolate and evaluate the ligaments, tendons or cartilage involved.
6. Two X-Rays if necessary: X-rays help to evaluate the inside of the painful area.
7. One Chiropractic Treatment: Chiropractic physical medicine is a very gentle procedure which aids in the relief of a disc bulge or herniation, joint pressure relief and for the relief of spinal pinched nerves.
8. One Pain Micro Current Pain Relief Therapy: Micro current therapy acts as a nerve block to stop pain and reduce muscle spasms.
Bonus: One bottle of Biofreeze, an all natual pain relieving gel.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
If for what ever reason you are not 100% completely satisfied after the first visit there will no charge for the visit and you can keep the bottle of Biofreeze. Dr. John Smith
Be One of the First 10 Monthly Callers and Ask for the $47 New Patient Special!
Call (513) 385-2273
The Top 4 New Patient Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will the doctor know what my problem is on the first visit?
- How will I know if chiropractic can help my type of problem?
- How quick can I expect to start to feel better?
- How much does the treatment cost and will your office accept my insurance?
1. Will the doctor know what my problem is on the first visit? During your first visit we will perform a private consultation and examination. At the end of these procedures we will know what is the cause of your pain, if chiropractic can help your problem and to what degree.
2. How will I know if chiropractic can help my type of problem? After the consultation and examination we will know what is the cause of your pain and if chiropractic can help and to what degree. If we feel your problem cannot be helped by our chiropractic treatments we will refer you to the proper specialist.
3. How quick can I expect to start to feel better? If after the consultation and examination, we do find you have a condition which we feel chiropractic can help, we will offer you the appropriate therapy to help you feel better as quick as possible. Most patients feel better on the first day of treatment.
4. How much does the treatment cost and will your office accept my insurance? We do accept all insurance plans including major medical insurance, medicaid, auto accident injury insurance and workers compensation insurance. In addition, as a professional courtesy, our insurance department will verify your coverage and bill your insurance on your behalf.
Call (513) 385-2273